This website is managed by Joint Waste Solutions and is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0 standard.
We are committed to providing a website that is accessible and easy to use by anyone, regardless of age, background, access device or level of ability or disability. That means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts.
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website was last tested on 14 June 2019. The test was carried out by Pre Creative Studios.
The development team used a Job Access with Speech (JAWS) tool when conducting an accessibility audit. The JAWS tool is a computer screen reader program for Microsoft Windows that allows blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a refreshable braille display. The audit verified the results in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you have any problems accessing our website or part of it, then please contact us.