Information on how to contact us, report issues and raise requests.
Common enquiries and service requests
This is for residents who would like to report a problem relating to a specific waste service, for example, a missed bin collection. This is different to making a complaint and will help us resolve the issue faster.
If you’d like to report a common service request, please use one of the following forms:
- Report a missed bin
- Report a street cleaning problem
- Subscribe to garden waste service
- Request a bulky waste collection
- Order a new bin
- Request help with your bins
- Request a sharps collection
- Check my collection day
Please only submit a complaint if:
- You have been told that something would be done, but it hasn’t been, or is taking too long;
- A member of staff or someone working on our behalf has treated you unfairly;
- You have reported service disruption regularly and it is continuing (for example, three consecutive missed collections);
- The common enquiry and service requests forms above do not cover the enquiry/concern you wish to report.
If you live in Elmbridge and wish to make a complaint please complete the online form on the Elmbridge Borough Council website.
If you live in Mole Valley and wish to make a complaint please complete the online form on the Mole Valley District Council website.
If you live in Surrey Heath and wish to make a complaint please complete the complaint form found here.
If you live in Woking and wish to make a complaint please complete the complaint form found here.
Complaints about damage to vehicles and property
Find out how to raise a claim if your property, such as a building or vehicle, has been damaged by a refuse collection vehicle or collection staff.
For all other enquiries please select your area to display the contact details where you live.