Joint Waste Solutions runs a social media account where we are available to answer questions and provide information about the waste and recycling service. To ensure our channels are safe spaces for Surrey residents, we will take action on posts or messages which:
- Are abusive, harassing or threatening
- Are misleading or deceptive
- Use sexist, racist or other unacceptable language/swear words which are intended to cause concern/harm
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Are spam or off-topic content
- Contain inappropriate material (photographs or video)
Any inappropriate content will be removed immediately from our social media feed. If users continue to post harmful content, then they will be blocked without prior notice.
If posts or messages are in violation of the law, then we may also report the matter to the police or take legal action.