Report graffiti or fly-posting – Surrey Heath

On public land or request a quote for removal on private property.

Report it

You can report graffiti or fly-posting on public land or buildings, including street furniture like lamp posts, so it can be removed.

If it is on your own private land you can request a quote for its removal.

Please click on the button below to open the form.