Report a street cleaning problem – Surrey Heath

Use the links below for an issue on a road, pavement, pedestrianised area or council car park. Problems at parks or playgrounds should be reported to Surrey Heath Borough Council.

For any highway issues such as blocked drains, overgrown trees or vegetation, potholes or street lighting problems please report them to Surrey County Council.